Love, Wink Love, Wink

It's so strange how it's simple yet complicated

The style in this flick is great. The ActionScripted fire and sparkles were a cool touch. My favorite thing about your movie is how you put a whole lot of effort into simplistic-looking stuff.. Yeah. Real good all around.

Another New Bunny Another New Bunny

Meh

The one kid sounded like one of those know-it-all sorts, which turned me off to the rest of the 'toon.. I didn't really like anything but the spontaneous ending. Your art is good, I just don't share your sense of humor.

Tier Tier

Great motion tween and fbf art

Watching this I could see that you are good at both types of animation (tween and fbf). That must be nice.. :P

Anyway, I would've liked to see more of the video synced with the music. The only part I could see where this happened was near the end with all that machinery powering up.

Very well-polished overall.

Button Tutorial (improved Button Tutorial (improved

Thank you!

I was trying to sift my way through every one of those "all-purpose" tutorials to find out about buttons, but none of them were as in-depth as yours, thanks!

P.S. Hopefully people will start wising up about the clickable areas cause that is a huge problem with noobs to NG.

The Legends of Hiro The Legends of Hiro

LoH = Lots of ... Fun

It was fun. Kind of annoying in places, but fun overall.

Letters Game ++ Letters Game ++

Good way to practice keyboarding skills

I was pretty good at it but then the screen got real crowded and started lagging.. You could've warned me because there was no way to right-click and lower quality without letting my town get exploded. Otherwise lots of fun, addicting, and good NG mode.

EazyP-8bit Funk'd EazyP-8bit Funk'd

Wow, that baby just keeps going!

I'm thinking you could've submitted this as two different songs, like a Pt1-Pt2 type deal. Not to say it was bad! Certainly not =)

Very original idea and the switch in the middle saved you on the Diversity rating..

9/10 and 5/5 pal!

Pavo-Miskic responds:

thank you much for your kind words, this is my most overlooked track by far