Love, Wink Love, Wink

It's so strange how it's simple yet complicated

The style in this flick is great. The ActionScripted fire and sparkles were a cool touch. My favorite thing about your movie is how you put a whole lot of effort into simplistic-looking stuff.. Yeah. Real good all around.

Another New Bunny Another New Bunny

Meh

The one kid sounded like one of those know-it-all sorts, which turned me off to the rest of the 'toon.. I didn't really like anything but the spontaneous ending. Your art is good, I just don't share your sense of humor.

Tier Tier

Great motion tween and fbf art

Watching this I could see that you are good at both types of animation (tween and fbf). That must be nice.. :P

Anyway, I would've liked to see more of the video synced with the music. The only part I could see where this happened was near the end with all that machinery powering up.

Very well-polished overall.

Forehead Shavecut Forehead Shavecut

Lol

Haha, wow. It's refreshing to see a GOOD artist who can put random thoughts into a GOOD flash. Don't see much of that around here, lol.

-NoX- -NoX-

Darn good

You must've had a lot of patience to draw all that, pal. Props to ya on that and your great technique in portraying the main character as a thief moving amongst the shadows. Very stylistic motion blurs and freefalls were all easy on the eyes, I gave you a five.

The Billy Goats Gruff The Billy Goats Gruff

Hell yes!!

I love your sense of humor, and you're a damn good artist! Your voice is funny, too. I'd love to see more like this on NG.

Endless Dream: Prelude Endless Dream: Prelude

Good but..

You really should have your credits at the end!!

I just surfed around NewGrounds waiting for the credits to end! Anyway, you're a very good artist and you should be proud of your work.

Build Me Up Buttercup Build Me Up Buttercup

Congrats to everyone involved!

All entries to the collab were very nice, I enjoyed this flash a lot. I like each of your unique styles! Now go out into the world and make movies of your own!

Zelda The Forgotten Tales Zelda The Forgotten Tales

Not good

You gave this entry a 5, keeping its score at 5.0000!

CapitanSean responds:

Wow you really read the top...Constructive critisism...Idiot

Mega Deth Mega Deth

How was your vacation?

Graphics:
What's everyone whining about? Those graphics are good! Just by glancing at it I can see that the stickman has a dislocated hip, that the apple tree is giving fruit in late spring, and that the CKY guy's hands have already been chainsawed! So much backstory in just 5 minutes of creating the flash? OmG vErY gOoD

Sound:
Well, my headphones are plugged in but I'm not wearing them so I didn't hear the sound. I can't put them in because it's the end of a long day of hard labor at the grease mines (a.k.a. McDonald's) and putting the earbuds in my earholes makes me squeamish..

Other Stuff:
Yeah the other stuff is okay but err dammit shut up cat. my cat is locked in my room so she's scratching at the door and meowing argh dammit I can't think all I hear in my head is "meeow, lemme out asshole owner." god if I let her out my siblings will get pissed but if she stays in I will get pissed.. It's like that song where the guy says 'should I stay or should I go now', because if she goes there will be trouble but if she stays it will be double!! oh right sorry have to stop reviewing because of this paradox going on in my room right now sorry.

btw, you're funny like Bill Nye the Science Guy except he's probably skinnier than you cause he's so skinny